Saturday, February 19, 2011

Henry Doorly, Part II

Included today is the test footage shot during our recent visit to Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. I wanted to test the new (to me) Canon t2i's low-light filming capabilities and straight out of the camera quality without any post-production. You can see parts in the tunnel where the grain starts to get out of hand (1600 ISO), but for the most part I was very pleased with what it was able to handle. So, enjoy! More to come...



Henry Doorly from Andrew Willoughby on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. You should be very gratified with the work you did on this, Andrew. It is but the beginning! Such amazing creatures, too. I marvel at God's creative imagination, especially upon seeing the last one on the video. It reminded me of the walking/talking trees in LOTR.

    ReplyDelete